Ordering and Shipping Policy
- Once an order has been placed, a confirmation email will be sent immediately. Please review your order and ship to details for accuracy. If there are any discrepancies, please email email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours during regular business hours, Monday thru Friday, between 8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.
- If you do not receive a confirmation, it is possible that it may be in your spam folder. If it is not in your spam folder, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that appears to be fraudulent.
Shipping & Delivery
- Local pickup is available only at our Monrovia, CA warehouse.
- Frozen orders ship every Tuesday via UPS. There is a Monday, 12pm PT cutoff to ship the following Tuesday. The shipping schedule may be adjusted in observance of national holidays (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas).
- Weekend delivery is not available at this time.
- Please note ship to details must be accurate. We are not responsible for replacing items nor providing refunds for shipments that are delayed due to incorrect shipping details.
- Should you be set up for Preferred UPS Access Point, please pick up your order as soon as possible. Please note we are not responsible for replacing items nor providing refunds for shipments that are no longer consumable due to delayed pickup by customer.
- Should there be any delays in shipping out your order, we will notify you and your order will automatically be shipped on the next available shipping date.
- We only ship to the contiguous 48 states with a valid physical address. We do not ship to P.O. BOX or APO/FPO addresses.
- All orders are shipped "shipper release", which means carrier will leave the package without the recipient's signature.
- Each order will be shipped using foam containers and packed with sufficient coolant such as dry ice and/or gel packs to ensure the product arrives in good condition. It is expected that all of the dry ice will evaporate during transit. You may receive products in defrosted condition. As long as the product is still cool to the touch, it is safe to consume.
- If you are not able to receive the package at your shipping address, please consider having your perishable foods delivered to an alternate address where someone will be available to receive your order.
- Please understand that there is no guarantee on the arrival time. Arrival times may vary depending on situations and conditions beyond our control. We are not responsible for replacing any items nor providing refunds for shipments that are delayed due to carrier related issues.
- Please inspect the contents of your package as soon as it arrives and store in the freezer or refrigerator accordingly.
- If your shipment arrived with the wrong item or in a damaged condition that has compromised the food product, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We might request for photos of the damaged packaging/product so that we can file a damage claim with the shipper. So please hang on to the damaged packaging or product until we can complete the process!
- We are not responsible for replacing any items nor providing refunds for shipments that are lost, stolen or damaged during shipping. Unfortunately, we have no control over the package once it leaves our facility.
- MyrtleGreens.com does not accept any returns or exchanges on food items.
- Although we hope that everyone will enjoy our products, please note that we cannot guarantee this as everyone has different tastes and preferences. Therefore, we will be unable to provide a refund in this type of situation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representatives will be happy to assist you.